You're grounded until you're 36. 你被禁足到36岁,
Get your story straight and tell the truth for once for heaven's sake. 看在老天的份上直接说一次实话,
And if all your friends jumped off the cliff? Would you jump too? 他们去死,你也去啊!
If I've said it once, I've said it at least a thousand times before that. 这话我都说你一千遍了。
You're too old to act this way. It must be your father's DNA. 多大了还不懂事。一定是你爸的遗传。
Look at me when I am talking. 我说话时看著我,
Stand up straighter when you walk. 走路的时候腰板挺直,
A place for everything and everything must in place. 东西要放好
Stop crying or I'll give you something real to cry about. (Oh!) 别哭了,不然我会给你真的会让你哭的东西,
Wash your face. Brush your teeth. Get your PJ's on. 洗脸,刷牙,穿睡衣,
Get in bed. Give me a hug. Say a prayer with mom. 上床了,抱一下,和妈妈祷告。
Don't forget. I love you. 别忘了,我爱你。
And tomorrow we will do this all again 明天我还要从头再说你一遍,
because a mom's work never ends. 因为妈妈的工作永远不会结束
You don't need the reason why. 你不需要知道原因,
Because, because, because, because! 因为,因为,因为,因为,
I said so, I said so, I said so, I said so! 我说了算,我说了算,我说了算,我说了算,
I'm the mom. The mom. The mom. The mom.The mom. Ta- da 因我是你妈,我是你妈,我是你妈,我是你妈, Ta- da。